Truly one of the most gorgeous 1920s dresses I have come across!
- the top is three layers, a sheer cream crepe, a floral patterened crepe and a black lace!
- beautiful draping at the skirt
- some boning at the drop waist to add structure
- skirt is a silk satin material
- meant to fit loosely
- snap closures at shoulder and along side
great vintage condition - this piece is truly Museum quality! only flaws to note is one small break in the lace and the drape of the skirt has a raw hem. Incredible condition for its age
size best for a medium - shown on a small
Bust up to 41"
Hips up to 40"
Drop Waist 36"
top of page
bottom of page